Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Family Member!

Spencer, Blondie and Lex.
So I took a little break for a while. I got a bit depressed after the miscarriage, but I am feeling much better now. We have been busy for the past few months. We planted a garden, had a birthday party and added a new family member named Blondie.

Thomas found Blondie when he was at a yard sale. The family said they just weren't home enough to spend time with her. She is 3 years old, house trained, spayed and the sweetest dog ever. She is adjusting well to her new home and all the cats that she was afraid of at first.

Spencer and Blondie sleeping on the porch.
Blondie follows me throughout the house and sleeps at my feet when I sit on the couch. At night, she sleeps with Spencer and even growled a little at Thomas one morning when he went to check on Spencer before he left for work.

The first day she was here, she didn't like the idea of coming in the house so she stayed on the front porch for a while. She and Spencer fell asleep while getting to know each other. Later that evening she finally decided it was okay to come inside. I'm glad Thomas decided to bring her home. :)

3 comments:

  1. well she's an adorable new addition... looks like Spencer is really smitten with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! and I love the picture of Spencer and Blondie sleepng on the porch.

    ReplyDelete